Feb 17, 2016 - Graduation Picture Day on February 17 for Kindergarten and 8th grade students.
Dec 2015 Thanks to the organizations, including Old Navy and Toys for Tots, for making Christmas special for our students. click the image below...
01/04/2016 The Saucedo Concert Band will be competing at the Illinois Grade School Music Association (IGSMA) State Band Competition onSaturday, March 19, 2016 in Clarendon Hills, IL (Route 83 and Ogden Avenue). This is the first time ever the Saucedo Band will be competing, as a whole, against other suburban school districts. Schools that qualify with high enough scores are invited to perform in Peoria, IL for Super-State Band Competition.
2015 School Quality Report - Maria Saucedo Elementary Scholastic Academy is a Level 1+ school
These are the same yoga teachers who came to Saucedo. Saucedo students may enjoy participating in this.
Millennium Park HHY Workshop #2: Mon 7/25
Mindful Practices will be leading three free Hip-Hop Yoga workshops at the Millennium Park Family Fun Fest this summer. We would love to see you there!
Mindful Practices’ Hip-Hop Yoga Classes
Millennium Park Family Fun Tent (across from Cloud Gate, aka The Bean)
Mon 6/27 1:00-1:50
Mon 7/25 1:00-1:50
Mon 8/15 1:00-1:50
• Apr 22 Congratulations to the Saucedo Concert Band! The Saucedo Concert Band received the coveted title of Honor Status at the Illinois Grade School Music Association (IGSMA) Northern State Division Organizational Band Competition this past Friday, April 22, 2016.
• April 17-22 Spring Break
• April 22 - Please come out and support the Saucedo Concert Band as we advance to the "finals" of the IGSMA State Band Competition.
Lundahl Middle School
560 Nash Road, Crystal Lake, IL 60014
Performance Time: 7:30pm
Admission is Free; no small children please.
• April 28 - Spring pictures (dress-up)
• 04/2016 Congratulations to our 7th and 8th grade Battle of the Books team!!!!!!
They are network champions AGAIN for the second year in a row.
This team worked tirelessly since December reading 21 books and achieved the highest score in Network 7 during the online qualifying battle last Wednesday.
Congrats to the following students:
Camila Sandoval || Juan Aguilera || Louis Valenzuela || America Hernandez || Sierra Bradley || Emily Salgado
Congratulations ALSO to first-time partcipants, our 4th and 6th grade Battle of the Books team. They also read 21 books and powered through the 45-question battle last week.
Go Team Saucedo! We are proud of you!
• 04/2016 - The Great Boodini visited Saucedo's Good Citizens.
Nov 20, 2015 Bilingual Family Night
Por favor, únase a nosotros para una hora Familia del Código, martes, 8 de diciembre de 4:15-05:15